Sexual Health Centre
16 Peter Street,
(Near Mercy Hospital)
(021)4276676 and (021) 4275837
Monday – Friday
9.00am to 5.00pm
- Pregnancy testing services.
- Crisis pregnancy counselling.
- Information on parenting.
- Information on adoption and referral to other specialist organisations.
- If requested, contact details of abortion clinics will be given as part of a face-to-face crisis pregnancy counselling session in which all choices are discussed – parenting, adoption and abortion.
- A drop in service is available.
- Out-of-hours/outreach services are available on request.
- Counselling services are available for partners/ family members/ others affected by crisis pregnancy.
- Post abortion counselling and support.
- Post abortion medical check-ups.
The Sexual Health Centre welcomes all family members who are involved in the crisis pregnancy. The Sexual Health Centre are happy to offer counselling to husbands, partners, boyfriends, friends or mothers and fathers of the pregnant woman or her partner (if appropriate).