Youth Health Service
YHS Penrose House, Penrose Quay, Cork City
076- 1084150 FAX 021- 4220498
Mon & Tues: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Weds & Thurs: 9.30am - 6.30pm
Fri: 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Free pregnancy testing by appointment during the Family Planning Clinics and during the Crisis Pregnancy Counselling Clinics.
- Free crisis pregnancy counselling.
- Information on parenting and support after the birth.
- Information on adoption and referral to other specialist organisations.
- If requested, contact details of abortion clinics will be given as part of a face-to-face crisis pregnancy counselling session in which all choices are discussed – parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Drop in service available if necessary.
- Contracptive Clinic: Wed 12.00pm - 2.00pm and Thurs 1.00pm - 3.00pm.
- STI Clinic operates Fridays 8.30am - 1.00pm.
- Counselling available for partners/ family members/ others affected by crisis pregnancy.
- Free post abortion counselling and support.
- Free post abortion medical check-ups.
YHS provides services to young people aged under 21, YHS also provides support to partners/ family members affected by crisis pregnancy.