Social Work Dept., Cardiac Rehab Building, Mayo General Hospital, Castlebar.
Monday to Friday
9.30am - 5.00pm
- Free Crisis Pregnancy Counselling
- Information on parenting and support after the birth
- Information on adoption and referral to other specialist organisations
- If requested, contact details of abortion clinics will be given as part of a face to face crisis pregnancy counselling session in which all choices are discussed – parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Outreach service available to Ballina
- Free post-abortion counselling and support
Mayo Crisis Pregnancy and Support Service run a Young Parents Programme with the Public Health Nurse in Ballina to advise and support expectant parents about all aspects of pregnancy, childbirth and parenthood.