Anew Support Services
Unit 1, Camden Wharf, Carroll's Quay, Cork, Co. Cork.
Unit 1, College Close, Tara Street, Dublin 2 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Slievenamon Road, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm
Thur - 5pm – 7pm
Sat - 12am - 2pm
- Free pregnancy testing with immediate results.
- Free crisis pregnancy counselling.
- Internet counselling - direct link from www.life.ie for instant chat.
- Text service with the following numbers: 086 6638253 and 086 2133796.
- Information on parenting and support after the birth.
- Parenting classes available.
- Information on adoption and referral to other specialist organisations.
- A drop in service is available.
- Out-of-hours/ outreach service is available.
- Counselling is available for partners/ family members and others affected by crisis pregnancy.
- Free post abortion counselling and support.
- Telephone counselling is available on Helpline Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm, Thur 5pm - 7pm and Sat 12am – 2pm.
- Accommodation service for pregnant women and mothers with one baby provided in Dublin.
- Outreach service available to second level schools.
You can find Anew Support Services on: