Here2Help Dublin: Arabella House, 18D Nutgrove Office Park, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
To make an appointment please contact 1850 67 33 33 or (Lo-call) or 01 296 2200
1850 67 33 33 (Lo-call) or 01 296 2200 (Normal rate).
Monday to Friday
10.00am - 4.00pm
- Free Crisis Pregnancy Counselling
- Here2Help provides a range of information and support around parenting before as well as after the birth of the child. This includes legal information, support around social welfare applications and housing, referral to other relevant support services, etc.
- As a registered adoption agency Here2Help provides a full adoption service to anyone wishing to explore this option. This includes a temporary foster care option after the birth of the child to allow time for a final decision to be made.
- If requested, contact details of abortion clinics will be given as part of a face to face crisis pregnancy counselling session in which all choices are discussed – parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Counselling and support is available to anyone involved in a crisis pregnancy situation, including partners, family members and others
- Counselling and support following an abortion (whether immediately or years later) is provided for anyone involved, including partners and family members.
Here2Help (formerly Pact) has over 50 years’ experience in the area of crisis pregnancies and can be your first point of contact for emotional and practical support in relation to all three options: parenting and adoption and, if requested, abortion. Services are free of charge and non-medical only.