Dublin Well Woman
City Centre clinic: 35 Lower Liffey Street, Dublin 1.
South City clinic: 67 Pembroke Rd, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
North City clinic: Northside Shopping Centre, Coolock, Dublin 5.
City Centre clinic: (01) 872 8095 / 872 8051
South City clinic: (01) 668 1108 / 660 9860
North City clinic: (01) 848 4511
City Centre: Mon/ Thurs/ Fri 9.30am–7.30pm;
Tue/ Wed, 8.00am–7.30pm
Sat, 10.00am – 4.00pm, Sun, 1.00pm–4.00pm
Pembroke Rd: Mon/ Thurs/ Fri, 8.00am–7.30pm;
Tue/ Wed, 10.00am–7.30pm, Sat 10.00am–4.00pm
Coolock: Mon/ Tue/ Wed/ Fri 9.00am–6.00pm
Thurs 9.00am–8.00pm; Sat 9.30am–4.30pm
- Pregnancy Testing - a walk-in service is available as well as during a medical consultation
- Free Crisis Pregnancy Counselling
- Information on parenting
- Information on adoption and referral to other specialist organisations
- If requested, contact details of abortion clinics will be given as part of a face-to-face crisis pregnancy counselling session in which all choices are discussed – parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Drop in Service Available for Pregnancy Testing, and also Emergency Contraception on Sundays in Liffey Street. All other Well Woman services are by appointment only
- Counselling is available for partners/ family members/ others affected by crisis pregnancy
- Counselling is provided free of charge by a qualified professional counsellor, to anyone – female or male – wishing to discuss their experience of abortion
- Post abortion medical check-ups are provided free of charge by Well Woman doctors