Cura services are available nationwide, to anyone who needs them.
National Helpline Lo call 1850 622 626
9.00am -6.00pm,Monday –Thursday
and 9.00am - 5.00pm, Friday.
12.00pm - 2.00pm, Saturday
- Crisis or Unplanned Pregnancy Support and Counselling
- Pregnancy Testing
- Counselling and Support After an Abortion
- Support to Parents of a New Baby (Post-Natal Support)
- All services are also available to men and other family members
- Services are free of charge, confidential, and non-judgemental
- Cura counselling and support services are available over the phone via the National Helpline on 1850 622 626, or face-to-face at Cura Service Hub and Outreach locations.
- Face-to-face services are also available locally in all areas by appointment.
- Visit cura.ie for individual location information and opening times.