Bray Women’s Health Centre
Bri Chualann Court
Mon: 10am-4pm; Tues: 9am-5.30pm;
Weds: 9am-7.30pm; Thurs: 9am-7pm;
Fri: 10am-5pm; Sat: 10am-1pm
- Pregnancy testing.
- Emergency contraception - drop in service available.
- Free crisis pregnancy counselling.
- Information on parenting and support after the birth.
- Information on adoption and referral to other specialist organisations.
- If requested, contact details of abortion clinics will be given as part of a face-to-face crisis pregnancy counselling session in which all choices are discussed – parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Counselling available for partners/ family members/ others affected by crisis pregnancy.
- Free post abortion counselling and support.
- Free post abortion medical check-ups.