Portiuncula Hospital, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway.
Marina House, Ballinasloe, Co .Galway.
1850 200 600 (Callsave) or 090 96 48190
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm, (with an answering machine service outside of these hours)
- Free crisis pregnancy counselling.
- Information on parenting and support after the birth.
- Information on adoption and referral to other specialist organisations.
- If requested, contact details of abortion clinics will be given as part of a face-to-face crisis pregnancy counselling session in which all choices are discussed – parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Outreach service is available.
- Counselling is available for partners/ family members/ others affected by crisis pregnancy.
- Free post abortion counselling and support.
Pregnancy counselling by a professionally qualified social worker who can give you full information on all your options: parenting, adoption and abortion.
Ongoing support throughout the pregnancy and after the birth, if required.